Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 days

Six days without a post. Wow.
Millvina Dean died =(
That's sad, it's like, the end of an era. She's died, and now so has the last of the Titanic legacy. It feels as if everything about it will be forgotten now. :/
Jake's logging on Thursday, so yeah. I'm waiting.
I updated everything I have. myspace/twitter/facebook/stickam/tumblr/etc.
I dozed off around 9PM, and had a dream this crazy ass bitch was trying to fucking attack me and kill me, so I woke up around two and haven't went back to bed.
I created a tumblr, it's www.malloryy.tumblr.com
[:
Uhm, also, the stonehenge. Amazing theory.
Ready?
What if they lined it up with certain solar instances. Such as, the sun rising, the sun setting, the summer / winter solstice points, and, the spring/autumn equinox? And it's not as if they /knew/ that the eclipses only happen once every -insert number- years. So I mean, they could've lined some stones up with one of those. I haven't done all my research on this one, as you can probably tell. :/

I'm very scatterbrained, especially at night. I wanted to redo my myspace but I don't feel like it.

I also bought a bathing suit and a purse.
I need to have my roots touched up soon.
There was something else I had thought about, but I can't remember what it was.
D:
I guess I'll make a post when I remember.
Whatever,
my brain's going at 15548493830457403483029487504 miles per hour, but its not thinking anything important.
Sideeffect of being up all night?
Heh. I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment