Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Day Before

We receive our yearbooks tomorrow, hence the purple wristband I'm wearing. I'm not sure how I'm going to get all of the seniors to sign it that I want, without making a complete idiot of myself. 
Ah well, the drama llama followed me around today. Not me in particular, but everyone around me. It was very irritating and by lunch I was ready to kick some ass.
Some kid told me I just needed to go ahead and kill myself. How exciting. I can't actually get into a fight yet,  I have to receive my yearbook and have it littered with signatures and notes. I want to fill in true, real ones this year. Not the same lame ones I fill in every year.
I have no idea how I'm going to manage to have that many people sign my yearbook. I'm bound to miss someone and go 'OH FUCK' later.
All in all, today's been boring.
Extremely monotonous.
>.<
OH AND THEN MY MOTHER CALLS,
and has the audacity to request me to burn her a CD.
AFTER I burn the two I'm supposed to burn for my Aunt Rhonda,
AND make her a copy of those two.
And she'd "like it to be done by Thursday, so please hurry up and do it."
You've got to be kidding me, but ohfuckingwell, I guess I'll have to.
As well as someone stealing my World History book out of my locker the first week of school,
I guess I'll have to pay for it so I don't have a 0 as a test grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment