Monday, May 11, 2009

The Overview

Somehow you've stumbled upon my blog. Well, let me start out by saying thankyou for taking time to read this blog. Second, I'd like to tell you a tidbit about me. I'm a very detailed person. Overly detailed in all of my stories, so I'll try to keep this brief. If I don't, I apologize.
I'm Malloryy. I was born on 2/23/93 to a 15 year old girl. My father was 28 at the time, he bailed out and I have only spoken to him once in my entire life. My mother's life story is tragic and unnecessary. She's been in and out of my life ever since I can remember, and she's a recovering crack addict. I have one brother and one sister, Colby and Danica, respectively. All three of us have separate fathers. 
I've always attempted to be different, I have no idea why I do this, or why I feel the need to do this, I always have, and I suppose I always will. I had long hair once, it was down to my lower back. When I finally moved in with Tine, (whom I live with, she is my great aunt though I commonly refer to her as my grandmother.) I cut my hair off progressively shorter, until I have the cut I have now. I also have an Uncle Donald, whom is Tine's husband.
In 6th grade, I was somewhat of a poser. I attempted to be 'gothic,' or 'punk,' whatever classification you prefer. It costed me a few friendships, and some name-calling and nasty rumours. All's well that ends well, I suppose. In middle school, I was about as normal as I've ever been. Hung up on one person the duration of those two years, however. In 9th grade, I moved on, and became hung up on yet another person.
I'm now in 10th grade, and I'm sixteen years old.
I drive a green chevy cheyenne, '96 model.
Summer will be here in approximately two weeks, and June 29 - July 16, I will be travelling across South England and Paris, France.
I've had pink, purple, blue, burgundy, platinum blonde, white, black, and brown hair over the duration of 9th and 10th grade.
Currently, my hair is as short as its ever been, with platinum blonde and white.
But as I said, I'm attempting to be brief. I'll riddle this blog with past stories and current events, and I can't promise the updates, because I always forget to do my blog. Some days I have too much to say, some days I have too little. 
For now, I'll end this with:
I started this blog over a comment I heard this afternoon. The comment was, "I'd hate to know what goes on inside her mind. Her imagination is so large, it must be odd."
Well, now you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment